Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog where I'll show you health and beauty deals at drug stores, and good deals in general!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

An App You MUST Know About!

Hello ladies :) I just wanted to let you know about a killer app that the rewards cater to my every need. It's called Viggle and for know you can only use it for ithings. iPhones, iPod touches, and I think iPads. But anyway this FREE app lets you make giftcards for watching TV! Yup, fo real, fo sho yes! It's damn cool, you get 2 points per minute of TV you watch and some poopular shows are worth bonus points. I've had it for about a month and racked up $25 in assorted giftcards, I'm not making it rain but it ain't no chump change either. Their rewards are: $10 gift cards for JC Pennys, and $10 Sephora <3 $10 old navy $5 lowes, $5 hot topic giftcards and free movie tickets and all sorts of other gift cards and they change all the time! So this is FREE MONEY people! If you have an isomthing get this app! I'd give it 10 stars if I could! You can have more than one membership per household and can redeem up to $550 in giftcards per year. Let me know how well this works for you too!

Much Peace and Love,
Ashley

P.S if this sounds too good to be true ignore your inner voice and sign up! :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment