Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog where I'll show you health and beauty deals at drug stores, and good deals in general!

Friday, June 15, 2012

June Birchbox

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not inpressed at all with Junes birchbox. I'm actually sad I'm still paying $10 a month for some samples, what inticed me was people showing substancial samples...but if I get one more perfume sample I'm gonna scream! I like a few things I got this month but I'm not $10 inpressed.
Okay from left to right I'll show you what I got.
-A red polka dot "ModCloth" which is pretty and wraps around my head and stays there but I just can't pull it off. (Thats my fault though lol)
-Juliette Has A Gun "Not A Perfume" It smells nice, it has a "single ambery note" but I just personally don't like perfume samples, unless they have the spray thing on them, but I guess that even though it's practical it just doesn't look cool...the two never go together I guess.
-theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen. It's neat but I don't think it's a good lipstain, it just doesn't last very long for me anyway. I never used it as a cheek stain so I won't comment on that.
-Stila "Stay all day 10 in 1 hd beaty balm" I'm ashamed to say I haven't tried this either, but I am fairly excited due to the fact I have a good amount of redness to my skin and this says it cancels it out. And I love Stila ;)
-Melvita Rose floral water. Of all things this must be my fav in this months Birchbox, it has a little lasting power to it and it just smells like a nice bunch of roses :)

Over all I suppose there is some nice samples but I'm still debating canceling my membership, it's nothing personal but not only am I just not super amazed everymonth BUT I kinda have too much stuff...I'm considering going on a make up not buy. Have you ever been on one? How did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment