Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog where I'll show you health and beauty deals at drug stores, and good deals in general!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yard Sale Haul!

So this is what I got yardsaling this week! I guess you could call it a vintage jewelry haul, but I have made a conclusion...I either have the worst camera or I am the worst picture taker EVER. But I swear I take awesome pictures of my dogs!
 I got this bracelet (and everything else except the neclace at the bottom) in a bag for a quarter! This really pretty bracelet above is 925 sterling silver, I personally love it! Don't know what I'll wear it with but I love it!
 These earrings are different. I like them, I dunno, I guess I'm not sure how I feel about them.
 This vintage broach I adore. Once again I don't know what I'll wear this with but it is really pretty!
 This ring has flowers on it (I don't know how well you can see it) but I really like the green color.
 This ring has rose on it, I simply love roses. :)
I bought this sterling silver neclace for a dollar. It still has the tape on the back! It's literally brand new! And really pretty of course :)

What did you get this week? I love yardsales <3

2 comments:

  1. bookmarks and rediscovered, a long time make a note of. Well just use this one, much appreciated. I need something like this one of my school projects, lucky it has a similar topic as the one here. I am relieved that I found it, happy trails.
    giochi perragazzes

    ReplyDelete