Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog where I'll show you health and beauty deals at drug stores, and good deals in general!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a wonderful little search site that you've got to know about. You win swagbucks for searching random things on the net and for answering daily polls. Once you get 450 swagbucks you can trade them for a $5 amazon gift card! And theirs plenty other prizes but my two faves are the amazon cards (Hey I've gotten free used cd's with those!) and their musicians prints which are really good photographs of musicians singing or playing, depending on how popular they are the more swag you need ;) I have the Hinder one and just ordered the Shinedown one :) Next? SLASH!!!! lol then I might get the AFI one or get another gift card. But the searches are a little biased so I normally just blog hop on it or go to sites where I know it's the right one. Well have fun and please check this out it's really a great site =)


Much Peace and Love
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment