Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog where I'll show you health and beauty deals at drug stores, and good deals in general!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

This Weekend...

Well, on Friday it's more COMMUNITY YARDSALES!!!! :D lol I'm pretty pumped as you can tell and on Saturday I'm going to the mall and such with ym momma :) Soooo what are you doing this weekend?


 On a side note- Americanna thank you for speaking up as you can see I changed my fonts and it's no problem! Glad to have a new follower! BUT I kept trying to respond to you in the comment section but blog spot won't let me >:( So I just made a new post! Thank you and welcome! and on another side note...i forget how I chaged the comment font...so I'm gonna keep playing around with that one...if you know how please comment lol I'm not really great with computers... so it's only fitting I have a blog right? ;) haha


Much peace and Love,
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am so happy you took my advice :) Im not sure how to change the comment fonts, but if I figure it out I will let you know.

    I noticed you love purses! I am in the process of getting rid of some of my stuff and I might have an extra purse or 2 that don't use anymore. Let me know if you're interested in offering them a new home :) (p.s. they're free)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thats really nice of you to offer them dear :) but I'm gonna have to decline your kind offer, trust me I don't NEED anymore lol I'm in the process of having a late yardsale and getting rid of some of mine too, maybe you could have a yardsale or donate them to goodwill or give to another friend :) but thank you for thinking of me! I feel special :)

    ReplyDelete