Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to my blog where I'll show you health and beauty deals at drug stores, and good deals in general!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Axl Rose Has Found A Way To Make Me Sad (Never thought I'd say that) :(

I never thought I'd say this but DAMN do I feel like a teenager. I searched Axl Rose on google and searched under the "news" catagory and my heart, I swear was gonna beat right out of my chest when I read "Guns N' Roses First US Tour In 5 Years!" I was soooooooooo happy to say the least, since all of my concert plans for the summer fell through (but the reasons where understandable, long stories too) but anyway I'm still a concert virgin and since I missed Motley and the Foo Fighters I thought damn I can kick shit off right! WRONG. This US tour is only like 13 citys and PA is not included :( The closest city they will be in is New Jersey and if I can't get a ride to Pittsburg their is no way in hell I'll get to NJ. Not even to see Axl. But as much as I hate it, I understand he's older, and doesn't even NEED to tour anymore, since GNR is ummm...infamous to say the least. ;) BUT on a side note I'm sooooooooooooooooooo tired (see how many O's ????) of hearing people piss and moan about the original GNR. Don't you get me wrong, I'd LOVE to see Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff Mckagan, and Steven Adler rockin stadiums again but I mean Axl says it won't happen and what he wants tends to be what he gets. But I do kind of agree with the masses in saying he shouldn't call the new band Guns N' Roses since he's the only original member left, and I'm not saying the new band members are not talented because they damn sure are! But anyway I mean if we are going by numbers Duff Mckagan and Slash just should have called Velvet Revolver GNR because well 2 out of 5 originals are their... but I really don't care what they call anything, as long as they are still rockin! But seriously I can't believe how sad I am over Axl not coming to PA :( it's sooo stupid but I mean (and you guys know) I love me some GNR!
 Is Axl Rose (and GNR) coming to your city!? Why do I keep separating Axl and GNR? How many stupid questions will I ask you? Is this sounding like a soap opera yet....? :)


Ugh,
Well Good Nite, much peace and love (oh yeah and I'm shamelessly gonna bring the west memphis 3 into this again CONGRATS!!!) (Can you see how freakishly I was into this case?) WHEN WILL I STOP ASKING QUESTIONS!? :) hehehehe okay goodnite.


 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment